Grant applications will be reviewed two times a year. Deadlines for each grant application cycle are the same each year:
- March 1, 20XX
- October 1, 20XX
Funds are made available to Catholic parishes and Catholic organizations through a reimbursement process outlined in the Funding Guidelines.
We are implementing a new online grant application procedure effective immediately.
Things to know about the online process
- Once you click on the link you will be asked for an email and password to enter the online system. In order to establish an account for yourself the first time click where it says “New applicant?” below the email field.
- Each applicant should establish his/her own account.
- Applications will only be accepted online. We are no longer accepting paper submissions through mail or email submissions.
- Applicants may download a summary overview of what is required in the application before beginning the online process to make sure all information is prepared before beginning your application. Click here to download a copy.
- Applicants may save their online application in process at any point and resume it again at a later date by logging into your account with the username and password you establish the first time you log in.
- Prior to final submission of the grant request, the applicant (if not the pastor or head of organization) will need to obtain direct approval from the Pastor, Parish Administrator (clergy), or head of the Catholic organization, and submit by the intended deadline each grant cycle.
- A webinar training was held in early February to help navigate the new online application format. A recording of that training can be found here.