We are now accepting applications for our Campus Ministry Fellowship Program for the 2024-2026 academic years. This Program is open to all recent college graduates who want to get hands on ministry experience while pursuing a graduate degree. Fellows will be placed at one of the university campus ministry programs within the Diocese of Richmond. The program will also provide opportunities for professional development and an on-site mentor to help teach valuable ministry skills and support your journey in ministry. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and any questions can be directed to [email protected].
The application instructions are listed below:
Applications will be evaluated, and Fellowship spots will be filled on a rolling basis. Any incomplete application packages will not be considered.
- Create an account on the diocesan jobs portal and complete the application. Provide a cover letter and resume.
- Complete the “Campus Ministry Fellowship Application Form”, in application package.
- Complete the “Campus Ministry Fellowship Essay Prompt” and “Campus Ministry Fellowship Project Proposal”, in application package.
- Submit the Campus Ministry Application Form, Essay, and Project Proposal to [email protected].
- Provide three (3) letters of reference speaking to your qualifications for the program from:
- Current Pastor
- Lay Minister in the Church (i.e. Campus Minister, Youth Minister, Director of Religious Education)
- Professional Reference
Letters of Reference can be emailed to [email protected]