Prepare/Enrich: Facilitator Training
The last day to register is January 7, 2024 at noon.
Our next new facilitator training
- January 13th at the Catholic Diocese of Richmond Pastoral Center.
- The training will go from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and will include breaks throughout the day.
- A light breakfast and lunch included in the $180 registration.
- Open to anyone, clergy, laity, Catholic and non-Catholic.
About Prepare Enrich
- Prepare/Enrich is an assessment tool for couples both preparing for marriage and in need of support.
- Prepare/Enrich is a tool that employs evidence-based skills and insights to foster healthy relationships.
- The Office for Evangelization encourages parishes in the Diocese to use Prepare/Enrich as one of the tools in formation for Marriage and to assist married couples in need of support.
Learn more about Prepare/Enrich here.
Please email [email protected] with any questions.