40 Days for Life is a peaceful, prayerful – and proven effective – pro-life campaign that features three main components:
- PRAYER & FASTING: Join together with other believers for 40 days of fervent prayer and fasting for an end to abortion.
- PEACEFUL VIGIL: Stand for life during a 40-day peaceful public witness outside a local abortion facility.
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH: Bring a positive pro-life message to every corner of the city through medi
a efforts, advocacy and public visibility
- Spring (During Lent: Feb 22 – April 2, 2023)
- Fall (Leading into Advent)
- 365 is our year-round prayer vigil active in Richmond and select locations.
Schedule, Locations, & Sign Up
Click your area for times/locations and to sign up for dates. Walk-up participants are welcome, but sign ups are highly encouraged.
- Announcements for web/bulletin/ambo
40 Days for Life invites you to attend our peaceful prayer vigils that provide resources and support to women entering abortion clinics, while promoting the sanctity of life in the community. More information at 40daysforlife.com/richmond.
40 Days for Life organizes peaceful prayer vigils that provide resources and support to women entering abortion clinics, while promoting the sanctity of life in the community. Parishioners are invited to visit 40daysforlife.com/richmond to join this effort by reserving a spot and joining us this Lent to pray, fast, and be a voice for the unborn and a resource to mothers in need.